Hello!
posted by Mr. Ghost @ 10:34 PM 6 Comments
yes but what the people did up there was so stupidand no I don't hate CANADA
"I'm too old for this said... no offence to julian but if you want to be blind go for it"what do you mean no offense to julian? i don't get it!
noooooooyou are already blindI feel sorry for you
you may never leave a comment on my blog againsquirrels ruleA ban for EVER
wow.....getting a little harsh there, aren'tcha lewis?i mean, practically the whole world hates squirrels. (i think they're cute, but w/e)
do u hate squirrels??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am better than you
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
yes but what the people did up there was so stupid
and no I don't hate CANADA
"I'm too old for this said...
no offence to julian but if you want to be blind go for it"
what do you mean no offense to julian? i don't get it!
nooooooo
you are already blind
I feel sorry for you
you may never leave a comment on my blog again
squirrels rule
A ban for EVER
wow.....getting a little harsh there, aren'tcha lewis?
i mean, practically the whole world hates squirrels. (i think they're cute, but w/e)
do u hate squirrels??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home